MGA Golf Coaching located at Melbourne Golf Academy
Our spacious undercover driving bays overlook the floodlit practice fairway, so no matter what weather mother nature throws at you, you can practice day/night in comfort.
Our driving range facilities include:
- 34 undercover and floodlit driving bays
- 7 outdoor and floodlit driving bays
- 350m long and 150m wide fairway
- 10 target greens ranging in distance from 80m to 275m
- 2-piece premium Srixon golf balls
- Large soft-feel hitting mats
- 2 range ball dispensers
You’ll settle in right away with your own safe, private driving bay. Our bays include high quality soft-feel mats to make it feel like your hitting from the fairway, comfortable seats, club rack, drink holder and a shelf for all your accessories.
Please note that golf bags are not permitted inside the clubhouse, on the shortgame area or on the driving range at any time. The only exception is when having a lesson with one of our PGA Professionals, and the bag must remain inside the designated coaching area at all times.
So there is no longer an excuse for not practicing! Remember, perfect practice makes perfect!
Bucket of balls start at $6… more information available by clicking the button below
MGA Golf Coaching
If you like golf, you’ll love our dedicated Golf Coaching Centre. Whether you need help on your driving, shortgame, pitch shots or putting, our expert coaching staff are here to work with you on all aspects of your game.
We have dedicated coaching rooms to view your before and after swings on the big screen for the best learning experience.
We also have the Putting Learning Studio which is dedicated to improving your stroke which will lead to more holed putts.
We utilise the latest in technology to deliver the best learning experiences here at MGA Golf Coaching.
- GC Quad – This unit uses 4 high speed cameras to collect ball and club data to give both coach and student an understanding of what is happening through impact. It can be used to improve the shortest putt through to the longest drive.
- Capto Putting – This technology allows us to accurately measure a putting stroke. It gives the student instant feedback on how they can improve their stroke to be able to hole more putts.
- Video Swing Analysis – Each PGA Professional here at MGA Golf Coaching utilises camera capture and swing analysis to assist their students in understanding their swing and improvements to be made. Being able to see your before swing next to your after swing can help reinforce improvements.