All private-lesson cancellations should be made prior to the start time by calling MGA Golf Coaching 48 hours in advance. Failure to contact us will result in the loss of the session.
1. Participants in a private lesson should arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start of the lesson.
2. All one-hour lessons will end one hour after the scheduled start time.
3. All thirty-minute lessons will end thirty minutes after the scheduled start time.
4. If a participant is 15 minutes late the lesson will be cancelled and the participant will forfeit the lesson.
Clients will obtain a refund or credit when:
• The client notifies MGA Golf Coaching 48 hours prior to the time of the lesson.
• The instructor cancels the golf lesson due to extreme weather or unforeseen circumstances.
• If the client advises the MGA Golf Coaching instructor of a medical condition such that the instructor decides, that it would be unsafe for the client to participate in the lesson, a full refund will be offered.
• No refund will be made once the client has paid for and completed the first lesson. Vouchers are valid from six months from date of purchase prior to November 1st 2019 and a 3 year expiry date for vouchers sold after November 1st 2019 as per Australian and Victorian Consumer Law. All lessons must be completed in this time frame.