Brendan has been a member of the PGA of Australia since 2003.
He was a member at Victoria Golf Club and completed his PGA Traineeship at Heidelberg Golf Club. He also assisted the Heidelberg Ladies Pennant Team in winning the Division 1 Pennant title.
Personal Best Scores:
- Rich River Golf Club – 64
- Heidelberg Golf Club – 64
He has coached ever since here in Australia and Internationally with his previous roles being:
- Director of Golf – Heidelberg Golf Club
- Teaching Professional – Jagorawi Golf Course (Indonesia)
- Director of Club Fitting Titleist – Indonesia
- Teaching Professional – Royal Melbourne Golf Club
- Teaching Professional – Sandringham Driving Range
Brendan has a proven track record of helping players from beginner to elite golfer, having coached a number of national and state representatives. He has also worked with numerous Tour Players from the Australian and Asian Tours.
His pleasant manner and uncomplicated coaching style has made his ladies clinics very popular. Suited to both beginner ladies just taking up the game or experienced golfers wanting to improve, they are delivered in a relaxed and enjoyable way.
Brendan also has a passion for coaching junior golfers, being one of our Junior Development Coaches. He is a qualified PGA All Abilities Coach, offering golf clinics for people with a wide range of physical and intellectual difficulties.
Brendan’s Coaching Philosophy
Are you constantly trying random tips to improve your swing?
It has been proven that: identifying swing errors, understanding the correct concepts to improve swing patterns and then focused practice following the improvement plan will result in success.
- Brendan has extensive knowledge in the golf swing and assists each golfer in creating consistent movement patterns according to their physical capabilities.
- His focus is to assist the golfer in improving without becoming consumed with technical changes.
- Students leaving lessons with a knowledge of what they need to improve and the associated feeling, rather than technical thoughts, will achieve greater success.
So if you are committed to setting a plan in place for improvement, contact me below to get started
|30 Minute Lesson||$70|
|60 Minute Lesson||$130|
|6 x 30 Minute Lessons (1 free)||$350|
|6 x 60 Minute Lessons (1 free)||$650|
|30 Minute Lesson||$50|
|60 Minute Lesson||$100|
|6 x 30 Minute Lesson (1 free)||$250|
|6 x 60 Minute Lesson (1 free)||$500|