I’ve been a golf pro now for 37 yrs and I’ve had some swing help along the way from some of our most recognised coaches, but today’s lesson I had from Willow may have been the best lesson I’ve ever taken.
I have come away from my lesson energised and excited about what might be around the corner after seeing such a dramatic change to my old swing in only one lesson.
I can’t wait to have a follow up visit with Willow to keep this improvement process going.
David lived and grew up playing golf locally. He was a member at Spring Valley Golf Club for 17 years and managed to win their Club & Junior Championships several times. He proudly represented the club in VGA Pennant and was a part of their winning 1992 and 2000 Division 1 Pennant Teams.
David commenced his Traineeship at Keysborough Golf Club in 2002.
He finished his traineeship in 2004 as:
- Victorian Trainee of the Year
- Australian Trainee OOM Winner
- Australian Golf Digest Trainee Player of 2004
- 1st – 2003 A&L Windows Trainee Country Series
- 1st – 2003 Victorian Trainee Championship
- 1st – 2004 Victorian Trainee Championship
- 2nd – 2004 NSW Trainee Championship
- 2nd – 2004 WA Trainee Championship
- Numerous Trainee Events & Trainee Pro Ams
David has been a full member of the PGA of Australia since 2005.
Professional wins include:
- 2005 Safety Beach Pro Am – Score: 60
- 2009 Nurmurkah Pro Am – Score: 69
Retiring from playing due to injury, David turned to his passion for coaching.
In 2006, he visited the US on several occasions to further his coaching knowledge and this saw him named as a Master Golf Instructor for the Medicus Golf Institute lead by legendary golf coach, Mr. Chuck Evans.
This passion for coaching saw him make the 2016 Australian Golf Digest Top 50 Coaches list.
He has previously held Teaching Professional roles at Cardinia Beaconhills Golf Links, Patterson River Golf Club & Rossdale Golf Clubs.
- Fly Fishing & Fly Tying
- Amateur Lawn Entusiast
- Website & Graphic Design
A note from David:
“I am dedicated to assisting golfers off all ages and abilities to “Live to Play Better Golf” My goal is to ensure students learn life long skills to improve their golf and not just receiving tips of the day.
- Identify areas of improvement in entire game
- Collecting game & technique data is important
- Understand concepts, not follow a set of instructions to try and accomplish without knowing WHY.
- Every student is unique. Everyone has different movement patterns and learning styles.
- Results are important
I would love the opportunity to assist you with your game. Enjoying the challenge of improvement and enjoyment of playing the game better.”
|30 Minute Lesson||$70|
|60 Minute Lesson||$130|
|6 x 30 Minute Lessons (1 free)||$350|
|6 x 60 Minute Lessons (1 free)||$650|
|30 Minute Lesson||$50|
|60 Minute Lesson||$100|
|6 x 30 Minute Lesson (1 free)||$250|
|6 x 60 Minute Lesson (1 free)||$500|